IIJNM Bangalore – the destination for journalism students!
Are you looking for a good journalism college where you could pursue your course and expect a better grooming of yourself as a future-oriented journalist? I have been searching the same and had several options. The institution where you should be staying for your course must have the following up to the mark:
- Updated curriculum
- Capable and experienced faculty bench
- Modern and tactical approach to the course
- In-office training environment
- Lectures and discourse by the mavens in the industry
- Job-like experience during your projects and assignments
- Security of a job
- Good lodging and meals if you are staying in the hostel
So, with these facilities, I was looking for an institution and I ran scans in both the sectors – privately held ones as well as government funded ones. While people have the general tendency to get enrolled in the government colleges and institutions without even checking the facts – just because of low fees most of the times – they must explore other options as well. Today, I will be telling about an institution where I have been personally for the observation and that’s IIJNM in Bangalore. Let’s take a look at what I found.